We do not price match and these are just a few reasons below:
- We aligned ourselves with companies like 3M, XPEL, Ceramic Pro, Feynlab, and Optimum. We exclusively use the highest quality products where as another shop my carry a medium to low grade product. The difference in quality of products being offered in just this area is vast. The cost between these competing products is also wide so it would be unfair to compare the two. Do your research and you will find the brands and products we carry are found to be best in class on any of the vehicle forums.
- Some of the products we install are also exclusive to us in this area. These top manufactures have certain requirements and you have to be the up most professional to obtain. Why is it nobody before us acquired these authorized dealerships? Thats a great question and one of the reasons we saw a need for Autoskinz to be formed.
- Our installers have over 60 years of combined experience. They are also the best in class and we also require all of our installers to be either certified and/or factory trained. You sure the other shop your comparing us does the same?
- On average we spend 2-3 times more time on your vehicle than our competitors will for the same task. We wrap and protect your vehicles components to prevent damage, disassemble components to gain access instead of working around them which reduces quality. Don't worry, even though we take 2-3 times longer our free loaner cars mean you still spend less time waiting on us then our competitors ;)
- Our installations are of the highest quality. 95% or better perfection rate. That means we redo a window or a panel if it does not come out right while the competitor leaves it on your vehicle so they don't lose more profit by redoing it. Remember no install is perfect and we are not either, but we will do everything possible to get it to that near perfect level!
- These are just a few reasons why we don't price match. If you are still on the fence and price is your determining factor then just remember, hiring an Amateur will be more expensive in the long run than hiring a professional the first time ;)